- The name of Maxerica’s Girl
- The name of Maxerica’s Boy
- Pick up book
- "Wow this is cute!"
- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
- AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
- No. No you cant do that you cant touch him.
- OMG I NEED TO PUNCH EVERYTHING
- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO HER?!
- EXCUSE YOU?
- Oh wait this is getting okay again I get it will get better if I keep reading
- NOPE. I WAS WRONG. NOT BETTER. RED ALERT. RED ALERT. OH SHIT I AM CRYING ALL OVER EVERYTHING
- *Finishes book*
- *Picks up next book*
So yeah, I read the Elite today and was a roller coaster of emotions.
“Look at me, America.”
I blinked a few times and pulled my gazeup to his eyes. Through the pain, he smiled at me.
“Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway.”
“Shhh,” I urged.
“I’ll love you until my very last breath. Every beat of my heart is yours. I don’t want to die without you knowing that.”
America Singer in the beginning of The Selection